Personalized and affordable help for people under financial stress.

Chapter 13 Trustee Contact Info

Trustee Office Location
401 W. 84th Drive
Merrillville, IN 46410

Telephone: (219) 650-4015

Payment Address

If your payments are made by wage deduction order, then you typically do not have to mail in payments. However, if you do need to mail in payments or if your job is not deducting payments, mail payments to the following address:

Paul R. Chael Ch. 13 Trustee
1770 Momentum Pl.
Chicago, IL 60689-5317

The payment must be:

  • Made payable to “Paul R. Chael Ch. 13 Trustee”
  • Made by either cashiers check or money order.
  • Include your bankruptcy case number in the memo on the check. If you forget your bankruptcy case number please contact the firm to obtain your case number.

Address to Mail in Copies of Tax Returns

Each year you are in the Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you must mail a complete copy of your tax returns (including W-2 and 1099 forms) to our office.  We then forward a copy to the Trustee’s office.  Failure to send a copy each year may result in the dismissal of your bankruptcy case.